Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Name is Rachel, and I am 26.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day! It all started with Julie singing Happy Birthday to me while I was still in bed. Then, I got to work and found flowers and yummy bagels.
After work I got home and John, the kids, my mom, Chris and Kay were waiting for me. Soon, Anne, Dave, Mimi, Jus, Audrey and Poppy came too. We had amazing BBQ done by John and Chris. We all ate soooo much. Even Andy got to have some. He was a happy boy.
Julie stopped riding her bike long enough to help me blow out my candles (on the super delicious cake that my mom made), and take a big bite out of one. I guess I should have been more specific when I told her she could have the frosting.Then it was time to open presents! I got a Wii! With Wii Fit, Sports, Mario Kart and 2 Mario Kart wheel thingies. And a great pair of earrings, a pedicure, a gift card to Old Navy and some super cool dog crate end tables that Dave is in the process of making.

When it was starting to get dark, we headed inside and broke in the Wii. Here is John and Chris boxing! Awesome! It was quite the workout. There is actually a video of Kay and I boxing, but you will have to pay me to put it on here. But, you can come play with us and experience for yourself my mean right hook. :)

All in all, it was a great day. I have such a wonderful family. I seriously could not ask for more! Thank you everyone who made it so special and all the warm wishes I received!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I wish I could have been there!!

. . . buy Animal Crossing and I will be down every weekend. (;