Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween!

 For Halloween this year, we trick or treated our way over to the Santa Margarita Carnival. We were so excited to have Uncle Monster, Auntie Kay, Uncle Stephen, Aunt Sarah, Carter and even Uncle Hal and Aunt Arlene come with us!  We really missed John, who had to work, but luckily he was able to go to Zoo Boo with us the weekend before, so he got to see the kids in their costumes.

Carter was a little less than excited about posing for pictures. He was much more excited about running down the street with all the big kids!
 But I did get him to pose for a picture with his Daddy!
 My little cowgirl was feeling a little under the weather, but she was still a super good sport.
 My Geek and I! We have spent so many Halloweens together! I love that now we get to trick or treat together with our babies!
 Chris was trying to get the kids to take some selfie's with him.  I kind of doubt he had any luck. But I got some funny shots!

 Someone made Carter this crazy monkey head. It turned Stephen into a super cool monkey lumber jack....
 Silly boys. 
My pterodactyl was so good all night. He loved going in the haunted house with Uncle Monster. Julie went through once with Auntie Kay, but he wanted to go again and again!


We made it to the carnival and the kids played all the games. They also ran into a bunch of friends from school and around town. Us grown ups enjoyed the awesome banjo music.
Sadie was intensely watching the big kids to see how the games were played. She followed every move they made!
 Julie humored me with a pose or two.
 While the boys were in the haunted house, us girls took some selfies. We were slightly more successful than Uncle Monster.
Chris and I were talking about how we got some fun shots, but not a super well documented holiday. We decided that was a mark of success, we were having way too much fun to take pictures. And it was likely the best Halloween since we were allowed to trick or treat!

No comments: