Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did you miss me?

I have not given you any Hunter Love for over a week! Amazing. The even more amazing thing is...I have had nothing to blog about! That's right, nothing has happened in the last week that I felt, wow, the world needs to know. And I think it was the first time in MONTHS!!

And, still nothing amazing has happened, but we did find an awesome score at a yard sale yesterday, so I have to share.

Julie is in love with it. She keeps wanting "Anabelle gymnastics at Julie's home!!!" She wants Anabelle to come play so bad. The tent was actually a christmas present last year that happens to fit perfectly onto one of the tubes! So cool!

Brother likes it too! (by the way, that is what Julie calls Andy all the time, so that is what I call Andy...kinda embarrassing when someone asks you his name and you reply "Brother")

5 comments:

Heidi Kay said...

I did miss you. I think that it is too cute that Julie thinks his name is brother. So sweet.

Unknown said...

That's awesome.

Beth McDermott said...

Lets make that playdate happen, yo!
xo

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that a good use has been found for the tent. It's more than a rain day toy! Love, Mom

Christina said...

Woah! I want one! (;