Beth didn't tag me or anything, but this looked fun, and my brain hurts too much to think of other things to blog about, so this will sum it up.
8 things that I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Philadelphia to see Bess and Matt get married
2. Seeing my cousin Summer's first baby, Heather and Samantha's second babies and Tania's 2nd and 3rd babies!
3. Hearing Andy say Momma
4. Figuring out what "normal life" is
5. Going camping for my birthday
6. Going to sleep tonight
7. Going to Vegas to celebrate our 5 year anniversary
8. Julie learning to listen (that one might be a pipe dream....)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Crunched some numbers
2. Kept my job
4. Thought about how blessed I am and what an amazing family I have
5. Did 4 loads of laundry
6. Took out the trash
7. Tucked my kids in bed
8. Fell asleep
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Make Julie listen!!!!
2. Be caught up on laundry
3. Know what I wanted to be when I grow up
4. Take a day off to be home....ALONE
5. Figure out how to balance
6. Make there be more hours in the day
7. See my friends every day
8. Keep my house clean
8 shows I watch:
2. What not to Wear
4. Top Chef
I don't watch a lot of TV where I actually care what is on. So that is my short list.
I am not going to tag anyone, but that was fun, and if you have a blog, you should try it, it is harder than it looks.