Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Five and a Half

Julie Bess is five and a half today!

She is smart, energetic, caring, sassy, loving, independent, inquisitive......I could go on all night!  She amazes us every day. The things she thinks about, the questions she asks, are so thoughtful and precise.  She likes to use scientific terms for things, like carnivore and herbivore. Or feces. She is sassy. Sometimes she sounds more like a 14 year old than a 5 year old. But I have to admit. I love her sass.



She is such a great big sister. She takes care of Sadie, helps feeding her and always sharing with her. Sadie absolutely adores her.  Lights up when Julie talks to her. Julie includes Andy in everything. Even tells him that she is proud of him. They hold hands when we go to the store.

She is beyond ready for kindergarten, which she starts in 3 weeks!!! She is adding, sounding out words and spelling! I took her school clothes shopping last week and she had so much fun. We picked out a few things, nothing too crazy, but she is so excited. I have to admit it was a little emotional for me. My first born baby is going to school!

She is also a budding photographer. Wanting to do everything that Mommy does.
We love you and are so proud of you Julie. Every day is an adventure. Can't wait to see how far you will go.

No comments: