Friday, December 20, 2013

Class Parties Highlights

Yesterday I was lucky enough to crash the big kids class parties. They were loud and full of candy and crafts.

Andy was so surprised, and maybe a little confused to see me in his class. But I got to hear him sing the cutest song, "Snowman Soup" and then have a visit with Santa. He got up there and had a serious conversation. Andy told him to "surprise him with a gift because I am sure I will love whatever I get for Christmas"  He is the sweetest boy, always easy to please. And he looks way too big in this picture!

After reading a story in Mrs. Lewis' class, she lined them up to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Julie was one of 2 students that led the class in sign language.  She did such a beautiful job and of course I am so proud of her. I had no idea she was lading the song, so I was doubly glad I got to see it!
Now they are officially on break and stayed in their jammies all day!

No comments: