Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Mommy Kid Trip

I was only able to take one day off over spring break. So I told the kids we could do whatever they wanted. Of course they asked if we could go to Santa Barbara Zoo.  I was happy that we went. It was a great day. Unfortunately John had to work. But it made it special to have them all to myself.

They even humored me and took nice pictures together. It's hard to get pictures of the 3 of them all smiling and looking somewhat in the same direction.
We found these cool statues. We had never seen these with all the times we have explored Santa Barbara Zoo. The kids loved tem and we hung out around them for a long time.
Julie was too cool for me. She started cracking up as soon as I took these pictures. She's not a teenager quite yet.  Andy, as usual, was too busy for a picture.
And of course the slide hill. Always a hit. Love Sadie's face as the caboose.
It was a great, tiring day. The kids were so well behaved and so much fun. It was an amazing Mommy Day.

No comments: