Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crafty

I have been doing a ton of sewing lately. But, it is all stuff for baby showers and baby gifts that have yet to be given, and I don't want to give anything way.

But I am just dying to show something!! So this is the only thing I have that is no longer a surprise!

I made this for my awesome friend Beth for her birthday because she is an angel who does so much for me and my family. It is a Kitchen Aide Stand Mixer cover. I was super happy with the way it turned out. I loved the material from the moment I saw it. It said "Make something for Beth out of ME!" So I did.
And it looks beautiful in her red kitchen.

So there is a little piece of what I have been working on. After April 10th, I will be able to show off a few more things. I feel much better now.

Oh, and if anyone wants to make one, I used this pattern.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is so cute! Lucky Beth. And I can't wait to see what you've created for little "E". (;