Thursday, January 12, 2012

11 Years, 8 Weeks, Day 1

 Today is our 11 year anniversary as a couple.  Look at how cute we were.  I love this picture, it is one of my all time favorites.  We have come a long way, but in many ways we are so the same.
For example, John could still totally rock the cloud pants. I love you Babe!

Also today, our little peanut is 8 weeks.  That time went so quickly, yet I can't remember what it was like without her.  She brings so much love into our house....and honestly, I didn't know there was any room left!
She is so sweet and peaceful. (there will be a full update on her 2 month, next Tuesday)

And lastly, John went back to work today after a glorious 8 weeks off. We did so many fun things while he was off, including getting to know Sadie. Today makes me reflect on how lucky I am to share my life with such an amazing father.  There is not a single aspect of our children's lives he is not involved with. Including late night feedings, diaper blow outs, gymnastics, princess birthday parties and class festivities.  We know how rare it is for a dad to get to take so much time off when a baby is born. But I know it is even more rare to find a Daddy like John.

No comments: