Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Clive Melvin Latif Gerig

Yesterday was a great day for this family!

Our nephew, Clive Melvin Latif Gerig was born!
He weighed in at 9 pounds 2 ounces and measured in at 21 inches. Look at those lips and that amazing hair! He looks like John and Bess to me. Bess was amazing and Veda was so sweet when she met her baby brother (we got to see a video).  Also, he has a super cool birthday, 4/9/13, or 4+9=13...I know, I'm a weird number lady.

Julie and Andy are excited to have a new cousin.  (I am sure Sadie is too, but for now she just says "bebe") Andy couldn't wait to tell his school friends about his new cousin. He walked in and annouced, "I have a new cousin and he's a boy. Hes named Clive and I am going to teach him to play trains and be a cowboy."  So sweet.

We love you already handsome man! Uncle John can't wait to meet you next week!

No comments: