Friday, March 16, 2012

Routine

After about 4 1/2 months off, today was the day I went back to work.  I wanted John to take a picture with me and the three kids before I left this morning. I had to wake Sadie up and then round up the big kids who were already outside playing in their jammies.
I am not sure if Julie was pouting (or looking less than enthusiastic about taking a picture) because I was going back to work or if I made her stop playing and looking at the cows.

The drive to work was a bit emotional, but once I got there, I was greeted by sweet, wonderful work friends who had cleaned my desk and got me these.  The chick is in case I needed to carry something baby-like around for a bit.
The day flew by and Sadie was a good girl for Memere and Daddy (and of course Julie and Andy were too, but they always are).  Everyone greeted me at the door when I got home, we had a quick dinner (started by Memere before she left (thanks Mom!!)) and then played til bed time.  Now everyone is sleeping peacefully and I am off to join them!!

Here is to getting back into the routine!

No comments: