Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crazy Fun Week

The last week has been CRAZY!! But in a good way! I was asked to go to a conference down in Anaheim for a few days for work. So I took the train down there. The conference was all day Thursday, then Friday morning, John, Julie, Andy and Anne all met me to go to Disneyland!! Sadie stayed home with Memere so we could really focus on the big kids and wouldn't have to worry about Sadie crawling around Disneyland....ewwww.

We didn't take too many pictures because we were having too much fun! I think Grammy was the only one to really take any, so she wasn't in any of them. These two were especially excited! 


Julie got to meet Goofy while John and I were on a "scary" ride with Andy.
And she pumped some iron while she waited for us....
Our favorite part of Disneyland is the parade! And this time we got to watch it twice!  It was wonderful.
And last, but not least,we got to meet Mickey!!  While in line, Andy kept saying he didn't want to meet Mickey, but once we got up there, he couldn't resist. It was pretty sweet.
After a long day, we made it home safe and sound.  The next morning, John and I got up and headed to Clovis for a friends wedding, we were there Saturday until Monday since John was a groomsman in the wedding.  Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a few pictures. I know there was at least on of John and I.

Thanks Memere and Grammy for all your help and babysitting expertise over a crazy week!!

No comments: