Thursday, August 22, 2013

Preschool!

Sadie had her first day of preschool today! This morning once she was dressed, I told her we would go outside and take pictures. She screamed "come on Momma!!!", grabbed my hand and ran to the exact spot that I took Julie and Andy's 1st day of school pictures.
Of course, she called them over to join in.  We were slightly less successful than the previous day. But adorable non the less.
When we got to school, she hung up her lunch box and ran to play. She turned and waved, after giving Julie and Andy huge hugs. Julie had a hard time letting her go. She didn't want to leave. She is protective of Sadie and it really showed this morning. But we had to get them to school too, and evenutally, me to work. So we left with Sadie not even noticing.
We picked her up at 4:30. She gave us all big hugs and brought us over to see what she was working on. She was playing play dough with her buddies. She had a big smile on her face. She had a great day, ate all her lunch and took a good nap on her little cot.

When it was time to go she threw a huge tantrum. She cried and stomped her feet. She said, "NO STAY!!"  I think that's about as successful a first day I could ask for.

How did my Babe become a Big so fast?!

No comments: