Saturday, May 17, 2014

Two and a Half!

Sadie Jo is 2 1/2 today. I just can't even believe it. I keep wanting to say that she's 18 months, but that just isn't right!

 Both of her older siblings are too big for their britches, so it should come as no shock that Sadie is too. She can peddle a bike all over the driveway and down the street. Taking off she says funny things, like, "Bye Mom, I'm going to Grammy Hazels!" or "Let's do this thing!!"

She climbs and runs and jumps all over at the park and in the backyard. She loves to swing and jump on the trampoline. Right now she loves dribbling her basketball with me.

Here she is showing us just how big she is.
She has a few things that she says a lot, almost like catch phrases. Some of them are:
"Whatcha doin?"  (from Phineas and Ferb)
"That funny Momma?"
"Momma, put the blankie on me again!" (when she is putting off going to bed)
"What's this? Oh, it looks delicious!" (usually at dinner)
"Where Julie Andy go?" (always, if they aren't in her sight, she wants to know where they are)
"Mommy me HUNGRY"

She can also count to at least 15, sometimes 20 if she really tries and knows her entire alphabet.

Yup, my big girl is two and a half and I kinda don't want to talk about it.

No comments: