Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Month


Andy was one month old on Sunday! I can't believe he has already been with us that long, even though he seems like he has been here all along. He is such an angel. I am amazed that I have enough love left in me to love him as much as I do.


Here is just a peak into Andy Justin at one month:


  • He slept in his own crib last night!

  • He stays awake a few hours through out the day

  • He loves to eat

  • He doesn't jump anymore when his sister screams

  • He likes to snuggle (especially with his Momma)

  • He coos

  • He is very serious when he is awake

  • He is a tummy sleeper

  • He doesn't mind using a pink Paci

  • He grabs your hand if you take the bottle away too soon

  • The only person he will turn his head to look at is Julie


No comments: