Andy was one month old on Sunday! I can't believe he has already been with us that long, even though he seems like he has been here all along. He is such an angel. I am amazed that I have enough love left in me to love him as much as I do.
Here is just a peak into Andy Justin at one month:
- He slept in his own crib last night!
- He stays awake a few hours through out the day
- He loves to eat
- He doesn't jump anymore when his sister screams
- He likes to snuggle (especially with his Momma)
- He coos
- He is very serious when he is awake
- He is a tummy sleeper
- He doesn't mind using a pink Paci
- He grabs your hand if you take the bottle away too soon
- The only person he will turn his head to look at is Julie