Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Everett

On May 15th, 2010, Everett Rulin Asdel Cisneros joined the world!

If there was ever a time that I wished I could be in two places at once, this was it. But, even though I didn't get to see him when he was hours old, I got to see him today. And I fell head over heals for him.

I was only there for about an hour and a half, and I only put him down so he could get changed, and so I could get a picture of him with his parents.

He is so serious! The whole time I was there he had his brow furrowed like he was really worried about something. And look at all that dark hair. He for sure has Christina's ears, but that was about all I could tell. He is such a handsome combination of the two. Look at what a pretty family they are. Christina looks amazing and they are so relaxed! The act like Everett has just always been there, not like they are still figuring out this crazy new life.

I do know how to hold a newborn, I swear....just not in this picture apparently.

I love the cloth diapers. They made him look so bottom heavy! It was so cute!

This was us introducing Everett to his new alien that I made him. He didn't seem to enthused at first. I am sure he will grow on him.

By the time I left, Everett had already warmed up to the green thing.

See what I mean about the seriousness? Brian and Christina are going to be in for it if he continues to give them that look! Although, I remember thinking Andy was going to be the serious one...and look at him now.

Everett is so adorable. I was having such flashbacks because he was wearing Andy's old jammies when I got there. He is so serious and quiet (at least when I was there, I am sure he has his moments). I know that Everett and Andy will be great friends. They are just about the same age difference as Andy and Julie, and I am sure watching them will be just as entertaining!

It is funny because ever since I left them, I miss the Cisneros family like crazy! I can't wait until they become A-towners again!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I just found this! Thanks. Sweet post. We're so happy that you could come up. Hope to see you soon!