Thursday, September 6, 2012

Andy Laughs

My big, almost 4 year old boy cracks me up on a regular basis.

The other day he was talking about a friend of ours and he was saying that "She is not a big kid, and not a grownup, so she is a mediumager. Right Mommy?"   Makes total sense to me!

Then, at the grocery store, we were walking down the aisle and he said, "Mommy, thank you for not naming me Crumb."  I laughed so hard. I have no idea where it came from. All I could say was, "You're welcome."

After getting some cinnamon swirl donuts at the store, I heard Julie and him having this conversation in the back seat:

Julie: Did you know Olivia from my school doesn't like cinnamon?
Andy: No way! Does she like babies?
Julie: Yeah.
Andy: Phew!

Like if you don't like cinnamon you don't have a soul?? He is so funny. I guess I shouldn't tell him I don't like cinnamon!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hahah. Funny boy. People who don't like cinnamon are basically evil. I've been teaching your children this for years. (;