My baby boy is 3 months old today! He is becoming such a little man. He is so expressive and contemplative. He smiles a lot, but not for just anyone still. When he wakes up in the morning and you pick him up to change him, that is when he is the most smiley. I chose this picture because I thought it most explains him. Yes, his shirt says "mommy's new man" Aunt Audrey bought it for him before he was born without knowing what a Mommy's boy he would be.
He loves to watch his sister run around from the safety of his swing. Andy is a cuddle boy too. When he is upset, all you have to do is press him fully against your body and he will calm right down! New info on Andy:
- When we took him to the Dr at 10 weeks, he weighed 14 lbs 1 ozs
- He watches toys in front of his face
- He reaches for toys that you shake for him
- He eats....a lot still
- He will turn his face to my voice
- He grabs onto toys, not really hold them, but grab at them