Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Big Move

Today John and I helping Justin and Audrey move into their new beautiful house! We are so excited and so proud of them. We are exhausted, but with 3 trucks and the suburban, it only took 2 trips to get the bulk out of the rental house. Then, I unpacked boxes of kitchen stuff as Audrey put them away. We were a great team! Justin, John and my dad did most of the heavy stuff. Overall, it was a great day and we got so much done. Their house is starting to feel so cozy, and will be even more so once the really get settled. I didn't really get any pictures, just one or two after dinner that night...the first family dinner in their new house!! And it was also the first time John and I had Latkes...they were delicious!!

Can't wait to see what they do to make the place their own and look forward to lots of happy memories their!

No comments: