Monday, July 18, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things!

These are just a few of my favorite things lately.

  • Andy putting on his own flip flops. They are on the wrong feet. And the wrong toe. But he did it all by himself. And he has the cutest toes ever.
  • Julie asking if the baby is getting some of my cookie through her "umbilical plug"

  • Andy saying, "Julie, you are my best friend!"

  • And having my best friend and her family live so close that we can go on little road trips together.
I know the last on sounds silly, but if Christina still lived so far away, we would probably never get to do such awesome little outings like we did today. We met Christina and her adorable family at the Santa Barbara Zoo and had a great day. It included lots of animals, a picnic, duck-duck-goose, a train ride and fish food. My pictures don't tell the whole story, but its a start.

This boy loves his elephants!! He couldn't stop talking long enough for me to get a good picture!

Julie's favorites are always the giraffes. She was being a Grade A Cheeseball!

Julie worked on her big sister skills showing Everett how to feed the fish. We had pretty good success with no one going in the water and very little fish food in Everett's tummy.
And he got a sweet reward.
Yup, super happy our families get to be a part of each others lives. Can't wait for the next trip!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww . . . little tear in my eye. We are VERY happy to be close enough to see you often, and do fun stuff like this. So happy we're able to raise our babies "together." {: